Our years are marked by special occasions and the lasting joy we get seeing people overwhelmed with excitement through thoughtful gestures. Whether you are celebrating a birthday, holiday, or "just because" occasion, giving the gift of Membership is a wonderful way to give an entire year of educational fun to a family.
Just in case you need a better idea of why giving the gift of Membership is a wonderful idea, here are our top 5 reasons why a DSNH Membership is so special:
1) Giving the gift of Membership is for everyone! With different Membership levels, gifting a Membership to your favorite couple, family, or student is so simple and provides a wonderful experience to everyone listed on the membership! From one to eight people, a Museum Membership is a great and inclusive gifting option.
2) Museum Membership is affordable! With options as low as $40, purchasing a Museum Membership provides a year of experiences for one low price.
3) Receive unlimited access to all of our sites. Our Members enjoy full access to all four of our Dayton Society of Natural History sites, the Boonshoft Museum, the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery Springfield, SunWatch, and Fort Ancient.
4) We love our Members! Not only do we offer our Members FREE admission and special discounts, we host many special family days and Member-only events all year long!
5) Membership doesn't stop here! Most of our Membership levels (Family and higher) carry reciprocal benefits that allow our Members to receive FREE or reduced admission to Children's Museums, Zoos & Aquariums, and Science & Technology Centers across the country.
Click here to give the gift of Membership at the Family/Grandparent level (or higher).
Click here to give the gift of Membership at the Individual or Duo level.
*Note: Gift memberships must be redeemed within one (1) year of the date of purchase; the membership year begins on the date the membership is redeemed/activated.