At the Boonshoft Museum
Saturday, September 8, 7:00 p.m. - Midnight
Hop on board the Time Machine as we travel through the decades in celebration of the 125th anniversary of our Collection! Enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, then savor dinner in one of the themed dining rooms before dancing the night away as you experience the Museum from an entirely new perspective. Make plans to join us for this back tie-optional gala fundraising event that ensures we are able to offer hands-on learning all year ‘round!
Reservations: $225 per person. Table sponsorships may still be available; contact ExternalRelations@BoonshoftMuseum.org.
And don’t forget… The annual Bash offers the chance to support the Museum with a raffle ticket purchase, too! Tickets are $100 each, with a grand prize of $4,999 CASH, as well as a second prize of a diamond, 18k yellow gold and sterling silver pendant generously donated by James Free Jewelers. The drawing will be held on Saturday, September 8, 2018 at the Bash; need not be present to win. All sales final. Learn more about the 2018 Boonshoft Raffle.
Event and Raffle tickets are now available online and in person at the Museum.
1893-Inspired Opening Reception
• Mini Maryland Crab Cakes with Chili Aoli
• Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates
• Bruschetta - Yellow and Red Tomato topped Crostini with Balsamic Reduction Drizzle
• Strawberry Savory Tart - Whipped Honey'd Goat Cheese finished with a Strawberry Slice and Balsamic Drizzle in a Savory Tart Shell
• Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail - served on shot cup with layered cocktail sauce
A Dinner for the Ages!
Caramelized Pear/Apple Ring Salad - Caramelized rings of Apples and Pears stack with Romaine Lettuce to create a fun fall display. Served with Mixed Greens, Cranberries, Feta and Sugared Pecans and Sweet Vinaigrette Dressing on the side.
Duet Dinner Plate
• Petit Filet with Peppercorn Cream Sauce
• Braised Airline Chicken Breast, served with a Tuscan Cream Sauce, Wilted Spinach and and topped with Freeze Dried Tomato Garnish
• Mashed Red Skin Potatoes
• Spring Carrots glazed in a Brown Sugar Butter
Vegetarian Duet Plate
• Eggplant & Sundried Tomato Stacker, layered with Creamy Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomato Pesto then topped with Spinach Quinoa and Squash/Zucchini Disks with a puddle of Homemade Pomodoro Sauce
• Mushroom Duxelle Wellington
Coolidge Wall Co., CPA
Dayton Children's Hospital
Fuyao Glass America
Heidelberg Distributing Co.
Houser Asphalt & Concrete
Johnson Investment Counsel
Levin Porter Architects
Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC
Spooner Risk Control Services
Suites at Walnut Creek
University of Dayton School of Business Administration
S J Wolfe Investments
Brixey & Meyer
Dinsmore & Shohl
Katie & Russ Joseph
The Flower Shoppe
James Free Jewelers
Morris Home Furnishings
Jeremy Popp and Michelle Bowman
Like the Boonshoft Bash on Facebook to stay updated on plans for the 2018 event, and view photos from previous years.